Getting Engaged? Thinking of a Christmas Proposal?

It doesn’t matter if you’re the one who bought the engagement ring or you’re the one wearing it, you’ll want that sparkler to be insured.

A homeowner’s or renter’s policies can be adjusted to include a personal property rider to cover the cost of replacing the ring. Talk to your independent agent for more information.

In the name of love—insure that precious ring! It’s easier than you think.