Spring is the time of year when temperatures can swing back and forth between balmy and frigid. Sunny days may be followed by a week of stormy weather. Things are unsettled.
Increase your preparedness through action.
- Sign up for local alerts and warnings, download apps or check access for wireless emergency alerts.
- Create emergency communication plans for your household.
- Assemble or update emergency supplies.
- Conduct a drill to practice emergency response actions.
- Collect and safeguard critical documents. (Legal documents, medical information, insurance policies, etc..)
- Document property and obtain appropriate insurance.
- Make property improvements to reduce potential injuries and property damage.
- Plan with neighbors to help each other and share resources.
BE READY! PLAN. PREPARE. PROTECT.