- Experts recommends not shopping through links you receive in your email, social media or pop-up messages.
- Go directly to the official website of trusted retailers.
- Officials also recommend avoiding sellers you are not familiar with.
- Watch out for imposter websites.
- Don't shop by using a free Wi-Fi connection.
- When paying, use a credit card versus a debit card. Credit cards have better fraud protection.
For only $25 you can get Identity Fraud coverage added to your policy. Reach out to one of our Independent Agents for more information.